Terms & Conditions
Customer - means the person, firm, company or any other entity purchasing good or services from Hospitality Equipment Online (HEO).
Goods - means the products to be purchased by Customer form HEO
Manufacturer - means product manufacturer or products, Australian distributor
2. General. Any order placed by the Customer is deemed to be an order incorporating these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise expressly agreed to by HEO in writing.
3. Price. All prices are subject to rise and fall without notice to the Customer. At our discretion, we may price match or beat a competitors price upon presentation of an official written quote.
4. Payment. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by HEO, payments for goods and services must be made in full prior to delivery of goods or provision of services. Payments made by Cheque or EFT are effected on clearance of the funds.
5. Retention of Title. All goods and services sold or offered remain the property of HEO until full payment has been received and cleared in our bank account.
6. Returns and Order Cancellation
6.1 Damaged on delivery. Customer is required to inspect all goods on receipt of delivery for damage and note such damage on the delivery docket. Goods damaged on delivery must be reported to HEO in writing within 24 hours of receiving the delivery. Such goods will be replaced or repaired at no cost to the customer. No claim can be made if the consignment note has been signed as received in good order and condition.
6.2 Change of mind. Specially ordered items, not stocked in Australia and custom made items are not returnable. All other returns will attract a restocking fee of 30%. All goods are to be returned in the unused, sealable condition and in their original packaging. All goods are to be returned within 7 days of receipt. Return freight is to be paid by the customer.
6.3 Custom made goods. All custom made goods are non-refundable and non-returnable.
6.4 Order Cancellation. Orders can be cancelled at no charge to the customer if the order has not been shipped or processed with the Manufacturer.
7. Delivery and Freight. All goods are delivered to kerbside or loading dock locations only, with a tailgate truck. The delivery person may, at their discretion, help with the unloading of the goods at a different location. Certain large goods may require forklift or other lifting aids, provision of those is a responsibility of the customer. Failure to receive the goods will be subject to redelivery charges and/or any other charges and penalties imposed by the freight company. Remote locations will attract a higher delivery charge and HEO reserve the right to revise the website generated delivery price and increase it to cover the cost of such delivery. To Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, we endeavour to deliver all items, except custom made goods, within 7 days from receipt of payment. subject to stock availability. However, HEO will not be held liable for any delays past that time. Custom made goods are subject to quoted lead times and relevant clauses below.
8. Privacy. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
9. Security. Our credit card payment facilities are handled by Stripe and PayPal. We never see or store your credit card information.
10. GST. All listed prices do not include GST. GST will be charged to all purchases.
11. Warranty. Warranty is provided by manufacturers and distributors of various equipment sold. Each item will have a different warranty which is from standard 12 months to 5 years for certain items. As such these warranties are subject to warranty and service terms by those manufacturers or distributors. Warranty/service calls are to be placed directly to the manufacturer’s service call telephone numbers. Refer to respective manufacturers T&C seen in each product downloads section.
12. Insurance. Customer assumes all risk of loss and damage of goods upon invoice/delivery of goods by HEO. Therefore, until the title of the goods passes, the customer will at its expense insure the goods under a comprehensive policy of insurance in the name of both the buyer and seller for the full insurable value of the goods against fire, accident, malicious damage and theft. The buyer will pass on all proceeds of the insurance claim to HEO as soon as such proceeds are received.
13.1 Force Majeure. HEO will not be held liable for non-fulfilment or late delivery of goods should any parts be delayed in consequence of unforeseen events such as: riot, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) acts of terrorism, civil war, rebellion, revolution. Requisition or compulsory acquisition by any governmental or competent authority. Ionising radiation or contamination, radio activity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radio active toxic explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive assembly or nuclear component. Earthquakes, flood, fire or other physical natural disaster, but excluding weather conditions regardless of severity. Strikes or industrial disputes, or strike or industrial disputes by labour not employed by the affected party, its subcontractors or its suppliers and which affect an essential portion of the works but excluding any industrial dispute which is specific to the performance of the works or this contract. Delay of vessel, rail-road embargo, inability to obtain transportation facilities or due to a failure of an original equipment manufacturer to supply components by the due date.
13.2 Accuracy of information. HEO will not be liable for any misprint in information on our website and printed material and reserves the right to make changes without notice and is not liable for outdated information.
14. Installation, connection and commissioning is not included unless specifically stated otherwise.