IMC - Imperial Machine Company | F79/240 | Compact Food Waste Station
- Pictures are for illustrative purposes and final product may differ. Optional Accessories may be shown but not included. Heading and Description take precedence over image displayed.
From the world leaders in waste management, comes the revolutionary, and self-contained WasteStation De-waterer and Macerator.
Food waste comprises of up to 80% liquid and can be extremely costly to dispose of. WasteStation grinds the food waste into fine particles, these particles feed directly into the built- in dewatering system. The WasteStation forces out the excess liquid from the macerated waste. The grey water is fed directly to drain, and the resulting solid fraction of the food waste is collected in small, easily managed, lidded bins, ready for onward processing. IMC’s self-cleaning function and self-emptying auger saves valuable staff time and the self-contained unit means improved hygiene, less noise and easy operation.
- Transport Savings – reduce waste collection costs by up to 80% by reducing the food waste volume and weight requiring collection
- Storage Savings – by reducing the waste volume, on site waste storage facility requirements are also reduced
- Labour Savings – the self-cleaning system reduces staff time managing and processing any food waste
- Energy Savings – compact design and short processing times ensure low operating costs and minimal use of kitchen floor space
- Single-phase power supply
- Self-cleaning rinses the de-waterer
- Supplied with wall mounted control box with fixing bracket
- Feet can be lifted up to enable unit to be wheeled in to position
- Capacity: 100kg per hour / 400 covers per sitting
- Dimensions: 895mmH x 600mmW x 700mmD
- Weight – empty 156kg
- Connection to drainage 51mm
- Electrical: Voltage 380-415V 3 Phase – 4 wire supply, 2.4Kw
- Amps (max) 8.6
- Decibel during operation: running 62dB
|Fuel Type||Electric 1 Phase|
- Brand: IMC - Imperial Machine Company
- Product Code: F79/240
- Price in reward points: 29990