Polar | T315-A | C-Series Countertop Ice Maker 11kg Output
- Pictures are for illustrative purposes and final product may differ. Optional Accessories may be shown but not included. Heading and Description take precedence over image displayed.
Maintain a steady supply of ice cubes with this Polar C-Series countertop ice maker. With no mains water or drain connection required, this compact ice machine is a fantastic choice for smaller areas where worktop space is limited. It is also portable, making it incredibly popular for mobile catering or as a reliable back-up in small restaurants, cafés or pubs.
Simply fill the internal water reservoir and choose your preferred ice size. Bullet ice cubes are produced every six to 12 minutes depending on chosen size - this ice machine can produce up to 11kg in 24 hours. Operating it is easy, cleaning and maintaining it is even easier.
Polar C-Series ice machines are designed for professional use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for small-scale ice production or for areas where a mains water connection isn't easily available.
- Capacity Bin 1kg, water tank 2 litre
- Dimensions 380(H) x 305(W) x 380(D)mm
- Material ABS
- Output 11kg/24hr
- Power Type 0.13kW, 220-240V 0.6A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 12.8kg
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly push-button controls
- Lid improves efficiency and hygiene
- Sturdy feet allow benchtop positioning
- Manual defrost
- 1kg food safe ice storage bin
- Dispenses small, medium or large ice cubes
- Manual fill - no water or drainage connection required
- Supplied with food-safe ice scoop
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour|
|Energy||0.13kW, 220-240V 0.6A - 230V|
|Fuel Type||Electric 1 phase|
- Brand: Polar
- Product Code: T315-A
Reward Points: 4 EARN 4 POINTS which can be used as cash for your next order. We want to build relationships with our customers and reward our customers who come back to us again as repeat clients. **Reward points are applied to full RRP price at a value of 1 point = $1**
- Price in reward points: 400