Polar | CD615-A | C-Series Upright Freezer White 600Ltr
- Pictures are for illustrative purposes and final product may differ. Optional Accessories may be shown but not included. Heading and Description take precedence over image displayed.
Maximise your frozen storage space with this Polar C-Series upright freezer. Well insulated for efficient operation and lower running costs, the tall single door commercial freezer offers a temperature range from -25°C to -10°C along with a user-friendly control panel, digital display and a sturdy lockable self-closing door.
Perfect for light duty use in professional kitchens, or as a secondary freezer for additional storage. To allow the ventilation system to work effectively, the freezer requires a 20cm gap to the wall and must not be positioned next to a heat source. The unit is designed to work in temperatures of up to 38°C.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 600Ltr
- Dimensions 1890(H) x 780(W) x 695(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1660(H) x 657(W) x 581(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Finish - external White
- Power Type 350W. 3.3A
- Refrigerant R134a / 250g
- Temperature Range -25°C to -10°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 84kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1631.50 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Insulation thickness: 60mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for manoeuvrability
- CFC free
- Reversible doors
- Manual defrost mode
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Net usable capacity: 469Ltr
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply - please check our delivery page for more information
|Door Type||Hinged Full Size|
|Energy||350W. 3.3A - 220-240V|
|Fuel Type||Electric 1 phase|
- Brand: Polar
- Product Code: CD615-A
Reward Points: 6 EARN 6 POINTS which can be used as cash for your next order. We want to build relationships with our customers and reward our customers who come back to us again as repeat clients. **Reward points are applied to full RRP price at a value of 1 point = $1**
- Price in reward points: 1800