Polar | CD613-A | C-Series Upright Freezer White 365Ltr
- Pictures are for illustrative purposes and final product may differ. Optional Accessories may be shown but not included. Heading and Description take precedence over image displayed.
This Polar C-Series single door commercial freezer is an excellent choice when kitchen space is limited. Featuring seven sturdy fixed shelves, this tall upright freezer has a lockable door, precise digital controls and fixed rear castors. With 60mm of insulation, energy-saving efficiency and lower running costs are guaranteed.
Suitable for use in room temperatures up to 38°C, it is ideal for use as a main freezer in less demanding professional environments, or as a secondary freezer for extra storage. Always maintain a 20cm gap between the machine and the wall to allow efficient ventilation, and do not use directly next to a heat source.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 365Ltr
- Dimensions 1850(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1620(H) x 480(W) x 471(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Finish - external White
- Power Type 230V. 210W. 2A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range -25°C to -10°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 84kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1475.51 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Insulation thickness: 60mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for manoeuvrability
- CFC free
- Reversible doors
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Net usable capacity: 258Ltr
- Due to the size of this item, an additional delivery charge may apply - please check our delivery page for more information
|Door Type||Hinged Full Size|
|Energy||230V. 210W. 2A - 230V|
|Fuel Type||Electric 1 phase|
- Brand: Polar
- Product Code: CD613-A
Reward Points: 6 EARN 6 POINTS which can be used as cash for your next order. We want to build relationships with our customers and reward our customers who come back to us again as repeat clients. **Reward points are applied to full RRP price at a value of 1 point = $1**
- Price in reward points: 1400