Follett | F-E15CI100A | 15 Series Countertop Ice and Water Dispenser (Direct)
- Pictures are for illustrative purposes and final product may differ. Optional Accessories may be shown but not included. Heading and Description take precedence over image displayed.
Produce an impressive 54.4kg of ice per day with this Follett countertop ice and water dispenser.
This ice and water dispenser from Follett is capable of producing up to 54.4kg of ice per day, suitable for any busy commercial bar or restaurant. The dispenser also features a 6.8kg storage bin for immediate access to the ice, saving you time during busy periods. Stylish as well as efficient, with a sleek and strikingly modern design, the dispenser is a very attractive and futuristic piece of equipment for your bar or front of house areas. The stainless steel is the main component in providing the contemporary style, while a minimalistic front, with two buttons for ice or water, also enhances this further. The stainless steel construction also makes the dispenser incredibly robust and durable as well as stylish, enabling it to stand up to the knocks and blows that can be so common in a busy commercial setting. The sanitary touch dispensing buttons minimise cross-contamination by eliminating scooping of ice. Agion antimicrobial treatment of the dispenser's critical components inhibits bacteria and biofilm growth on the treated surface. The dispenser is also extremely energy efficient, with the lowest energy and water consumption of similar sized ice makers.
Follett's continuing goal to reach 100% customer satisfaction has resulted in equipment like this dispenser that provides outstanding innovation and design excellence to meet the specific needs of each customer.
- Dimensions 572(H) x 371(W) x 597(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant R134a
- Supplier Model Number F-E15CI100A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 46kg
- Rear drained
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour
- Compact, attractive design
- Sanitary touch dispensing minimises cross contamination by eliminating scooping
- Lowest energy and water consumption of similar sized ice makers
- Agion antimicrobial treatment of critical components
- Stainless steel exterior with accent trim
- Capacities reached at 21°C air and 10°C water
- Alternative capacities at 21°C air and 21°C water available - call for more information